Here at ISE, Christie today announced the official launch of its Christie JumpStart content management solution into the EMEA market. JumpStart is designed for simplifying high resolution content on a multi-display or tiled digital canvas (edge-blended projectors).
Christie JumpStart targets architectural markets including museums, universities, stadiums, corporate offices and retail stores needing high resolution, reliable content playback across large video walls. Rental and stagers will also benefit from JumpStart’s speed and ease of setup and support for unique display configurations.
Benefits of Christie JumpStart:
- Multi-windowing capabilities including video files, applications and text
- Seamless integration with Christie MicroTiles, automatically optimizing resolution of the Christie MicroTiles display
- Supports non-standard resolutions and independent resolutions
- Simple user interface allows for quick changes and intuitive user controls
- Integrated solution with single PC/software bundle means no additional hardware and no ongoing software costs or licenses
- Positioning and playback of content can be accomplished by seasoned designers and less technical users
- Plays media locally so no external source PCs or movie players are required
- Scheduling of playlists within each content window
Go here to learn more: http://www.christiedigital.co.uk/emea/products/Pages/default.aspx