Apogee Electronics’ new Ensemble is a 30×34 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface. Using Intel’s Thunderbolt technology, Ensemble provides everything you need to record, edit, mix and master professional quality audio on your Mac using Logic Pro, Pro Tools or any Core Audio based DAW.
At 1.1 milliseconds, Ensemble offers the lowest round-trip latency performance available in any all-in-one audio interface, eight mic pre-amps featuring Apogee’s Advanced Stepped Gain circuitry, front panel Guitar I/O, built-in talkback functionality and the most comprehensive user interface of any Apogee product. Ensemble’s proprietary Thunderbolt audio driver and full 32-bit playback path provide incredible CPU efficiency, allowing you to leverage the power of your Mac to monitor through a DAW with native plug-ins and simplify your workflow.
- Thunderbolt 2 Mac audio interface
- Eight mic pre-amps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit
- Two front panel Guitar I/O channels with class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs
- 16 analog outputs of premium Apogee conversion
- Complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Works with Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton or any Core Audio compliant app on Mac
It lists for $2,495 and here are all the specs.