Digital Projection International (DPI) will bring their new INSIGHT LASER 8K (7680×4320) at the 2018 InfoComm show in Las Vegas June 6 – 8 (Booth C2018). DPI’s 25,000 lumen INSIGHT LASER 8K projector, developed in collaboration with Delta Electronics (who owns them), makes a 33 million pixel canvas.
To demonstrate this at InfoComm (since little 8K content exists), DP has partnered with ASTRO and Analog Way. The combination of technologies enables a range of applications and functionality that no other projection solution can support.
Key benefits include:
- 8K Resolution (7680×4320)
- 25,000 ANSI lumens
- Smear Reduction Technology
- 20,000+ hours of system illumination
- 3 x 1.38″ DarkChip DMDMultiAxis = portrait and landscape capable
- Sealed light engine for long-term dust free performance
Here are all the specs.