BTX Technologies announced today that their BookIT digital room scheduling sign solution version 2.5 is slated for release and will be shown at InfoComm 2018 in Las Vegas this week.
The BookIT version 2.5 digital scheduling sign solution is used to schedule a conference or meeting room from any BookIT touch panel, mobile device or computer and directly integrates with MS Exchange, Office 365 and Google G Suite. No additional server or application is needed to run BookIT, and it is simple to implement, fits into any décor, creates more efficient use of meeting spaces with its easy to read display and is extremely cost effective for any corporate, education or government facility.
New features of BookIT version 2.5 include:
- Alternate Room Finder — Use the sign at an occupied room to locate the closest or best-suited available room and book it immediately.
- Room Attributes — See room capacity, location and equipment in the Alternate Room Finder.
- Private Meetings — Keep sensitive information from public eyes: Mark a meeting as “private” in Exchange or G Suite and choose an alternate room title for the BookIT sign. The organizer name can also be displayed or hidden.
- Scheduled Software Updates — Choose an update time that is least disruptive to your business flow.
- Reporting — A suite of room analytics is now available via the BookIT Device Management Portal.
Version 2.5 adds to the popular 2.0 update which includes the “Meet Now” feature, enabling walk-up, ad hoc booking of an available meeting room for quick, impromptu meetings, as well as the administrative hibernation feature for green energy management.
BTX provides a series of mounts for the BookIT device including recess mount, switch box mount and mullion mount, so installation of BookIT on any surface is seamless. The system includes BookIT Room Scheduling Software pre-installed on a 7″ BookIT PoE touch panel device, a wall mounting bracket, power adapter (for use when PoE is unavailable) and access to the cloud-based Device Management Portal.
BookIT is here.