Listen Technologies announced today another IR system in its line of ListenIR solutions. Following the introduction of iDSP IR and the new LT-84 Transmitter/Radiator combo earlier this year — an IR system that revolutionized the approach for a variety of venues — Listen Technologies debuts the new Infrared Language Distribution system. Engineered to be easy to set up, install and use, it saves both time and space to get multilingual language environments up and running faster than ever.
ListenIR Language Distribution System key features:
- Compliant to IEC 61603-7 and IEC 60914 standards
- Audio input via Dante interface
- Small and compact, designed for 1RU space
- Web Browser set-up with mobile tablet application
- Auto delay compensation built in
- Radiator is two-thirds the size of similar powered devices
- Lithium Ion, reliable battery technology for receivers
- Drag and drop signal/channel configuration
- 32-channel standard compatible use but can expand up to 40 channels
All ListenIR solutions are designed for quick and easy installation and maintenance. IR products are ideal for assistive listening and language interpretation in boardrooms, courtrooms, or other environments where privacy is important. From small to large venues, Listen Technologies’ systems are built to fit any need in a wide variety of applications. With exceptional coverage, ListenIR is truly the best solution.
The ListenIR Infrared Language Distribution System will be available Q4 2015 with pricing TBA. Details will be here.