WHAT: Exterity, the leading provider of enterprise IP video technologies for the secure distribution of live, on-demand and recorded video over IP, will return to Integrate Expo on August 23 – 25 to demonstrate its combined professional IP video solutions and digital signage on its partner Midwich’s stand (D014). The latest enhancements to the Exterity product portfolio include:
- 4K – extended support across the Exterity product portfolio
- Mobile video compatibility – support a growing BYOD culture with the ability to extend the reach of IP video to mobiles and tablets
- ArtioSign® – additions to Exterity’s integrated digital signage and IP video platform functionality
- ArtioPortal® – the latest version of the AvediaServer® middleware platform extends the ability to create a tailored viewing interface for TV, Video on Demand, and interactive services across a broader range of devices, including SmartTVs, smartphones and tablets
- SmartTV integration – additional support for leading providers of SmartTVs, including Samsung, Philips and LG
Exterity has expanded its APAC presence to cater to the fast-paced IP video market and provide specialised support for regional customers and partners – including distributors Midwich across Australia & New Zealand and AsiaVoila across South-Eastern and Eastern Asia– with the appointments of Travis Anderson as Country Manager Australia and New Zealand and Jamie Hind as Regional Sales Manager Asia. Existing APAC customers include ABC, Bank of China (HK), Phoenix TV in Beijing, the University of Sydney and the Royal Randwick Racecourse.
Exterity will also be exhibiting at HTNG Asia Pacific Conference in Bangkok, Thailand on 26-28 July.
WHO: Travis Anderson, Country Manager Australia and New Zealand
WHEN: 23 – 25 August 2016, 09:00 – 18:00 AEST
WHERE: Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park, Midwich stand D014
CONTACT: Lauren Alboini, Platform PR – +44 (0)20 7486 4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 2001, Exterity has been designing, developing and manufacturing technically innovative products that deliver networked video and digital signage over IP to some of the leading organizations across the globe. Exterity solutions enable the distribution of HD quality TV and video over enterprise IP networks to an unlimited number of end points, supporting large volumes of content and receiving devices without compromising system performance or availability.
- Deployed in over 40 countries
- Robust, scalable IPTV and digital signage solutions for organizations of any size and across any sector
- Unique industry-leading features and market specific application
Headquartered in Scotland UK, we extend our global reach through our offices in Atlanta, London, Paris, Munich, Melbourne, Dubai and Johannesburg. Localized knowledge and expertise is enhanced through the Exterity StreamForce program of credible, technically innovative partners, plus an extensive network of in-country resellers and distributors.