Leyard Planar has kicked off its 2nd Annual Video Wallapalooza road show – a 12-city tour showcasing the latest Leyard and Planar products, most of which were launched at this year’s InfoComm. If you weren’t able to make it to InfoComm 2017 or to the Leyard Planar booth, this roadshow is a must, must, must! The two-day event includes product demonstrations, education sessions and networking events.
At each stop — San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Houston, Chicago, New York, St. Louis and Atlanta — attendees will see LED video wall technology from Leyard and the newest Planar LCD video walls and 4K display gear. Wallapalooza is for integrators, dealers, resellers AND end-users — and it’s a hands-on event where users can literally touch and pick the products that are the best solution for any current or upcoming project. Here’s how to register for the next stop in a city near you.
During the two-day educational experience — with two of the classes are AVIXA CTS RU certified — there are three classes being offered, including an overview of the LED video wall solutions from Leyard Planar, installing video walls and a course focused on the basics of fine pitch LED. A full course description of each one is below.
Each stop will showcase Leyard Planar’s LED video wall solutions including: Leyard’s LED MultiTouch, an interactive LED video wall that blew me away at InfoComm — one of the top-three things I saw at the show in 2017! The Leyard DirectLight LED video wall system, the line of Leyard TWS Series and the CarbonLight CLI Series. Additionally Planar will showcase the UltraRes Series of LCD displays and the QE and PS Series of LCD displays.
The educational offerings include three free classes:
- Leyard TWA Series LED Video Wall Certified Installer Training — Course Overview Here
- Credits: 4.0 CTS or CTS-I
- Time: See local schedule
- This CTS-certified installer course is an introduction to the Leyard TWA LED video wall product family and is designed to prepare attendees for installation of the product. This course begins with a brief overview of the product and models available, then moves to the installation process, including site prepration, mounting, module alignment, source routing set-up, software adjustments and commissioning of the video wall.
- Fundamentals of Fine Pitch LED – Course Overview Here
- Credits: 1.0 CTS/CTS-D or 1.0 AIA LU
- Time: See local schedule
- This course educates attendees on the basic principles of Direct View LED display technology, provides an explanation of pixel pitches and best practices for determining the best pitch of applications, as well as the key considerations for installing Direct View LED.
- LED Video Wall Line Overview
- Time: 10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- This course provides a comprehensive overview of the complete line of LED video wall solutions from Leyard and Planar. Learn about the various LED video wall solutions offered by the newly-combined companies and gain an understanding of the features and benefits of each LED video wall product line.
In order to see where the tour is and how to register for a city near you, go here.