Integrated Systems Europe has officially begun — it opened its doors at the Fira Gran Via, Barcelona Tuesday.
The show, this year being held in person at two regional events (Barcelona June 1-2, London June 23-24), also has an online component — ISE Digital. (ISE initially planned for four regional shows, but had to cancel the ones in Munich and Amsterdam due to COVID-19 restrictions.)
The online portion is available June 1-2 and includes the below:
- Thought leadership on the Main Stage — live from the Fira Barcelona and from ISE’s specially created virtual studio — produced by The Next Web, ISE, AVIXA, CEDIA and key partners.
- Keynotes: Ventura Barba, CEO of the Sonar Festival, on live events technology; and Tom Raftery, Global Vice President, Futurist & Innovation Evangelist at SAP, on sustainability.
- 5 Technology Channels: Live Events, Workspace Evolution, Digital Learning, Digital Signage, Smart Building — all launched with a Tech Talk from an industry specialist.
- More than 30 product showcases.
- View and chat with more than 75 companies in the Partner Hub.
- Spanish language channel
- Student Zone — information for career-changers and those looking to join the industry.