Zoom Introduces Zoom Whiteboard to Solve Equality in Meetings
A term you’re going to hear a lot the rest of 2022 is “Meeting Equity.” Heck, Barco even owns the website and it’s filled with a podcast series that I host. It’s 12 episodes — you should check it out. Zoom’s approach to solving equality in meetings, so that remote and in-person attendees have the same experience, includes something called Zoom Whiteboard.
Here’s a video explaining it:
Zoom Whiteboard is basically a persistent, expandable, digital canvas. In-person and remote teams can ideate from Zoom-enabled devices, providing you and your team with the intuitive features you need to collaborate. Zoom redesigned its virtual whiteboarding experience to bring all-new Zoom Whiteboard, a cross-platform visual collaboration solution built right into Zoom Meetings and Zoom Rooms for Touch devices like the DTEN D7 and Neat Board, with support for Zoom Chat (coming soon).
Zoom Whiteboard Features:
- A unified space for collaboration – Provide on-site and hybrid teams with a unified space where they can visually structure their ideas and collaborate on persistent online whiteboards.
- Enable dynamic collaboration and brainstorming with intuitive whiteboarding features, including advanced shapes and connectors, adding, dragging and dropping images, sticky notes, messages, and more.
- Empower your teams to collaborate from anywhere using any Zoom-enabled device and seamlessly integrate persistent digital whiteboards into existing workflows across video and meeting spaces.
- Seamless scalability – Easily share information and provide large teams and organizations with instant access to collaboration projects with intuitive sharing controls.
- Enterprise-grade security – Replace in-room whiteboards that can easily leak data and provide admins with a single collaboration solution to manage.