The Z-Wave Alliance returns to CEDIA Expo 2022 with a new Z-Wave Pavilion. Visitors to the Z-Wave Pavilion at CEDIA Expo 2022 will have the opportunity to engage with Z-Wave members including Alfred Inc., ASSA ABLOY, Masonite, Silicon Labs and Zooz. Within the Z-Wave Pavilion, members will showcase the latest advancements in Z-Wave technology, including new products that highlight interoperability and compatibility. Here, attendees can meet face-to-face with Z-Wave Alliance members, receive dynamic product demonstrations, or tour the Z-Wave Pavilion.
Additionally, the Z-Wave Alliance will host a panel discussion on the “smart home playground” which will present exclusive information about the technologies, standards and initiatives in place to shape the current connected home landscape. The session, “The Platform Playground Revisited: Where Smart Home Protocols Stand in 2022, How Far We’ve Come, What’s Still To Be Done,” will take place on Friday, Sept. 30, 2022, from 11:30 a.m. CDT-1 p.m. CDT at CEDIA Expo 2022, live and in person in Room D 174. Moderated by Jennifer Pattison Tuohy, the smart home editor for The Verge, the panel discussion will feature fresh insights from the Z-Wave Alliance, Silicon Labs, Google, ASSA ABLOY, Building36 Technologies and the Connectivity Standards Alliance.
Below is a list of new smart home solutions in the Z-Wave Pavilion at CEDIA Expo 2022 from Z-Wave Alliance Members and participants.
- Alfred Inc. alongside Wi-Charge, a leader in long-range wireless power solutions will showcase an accessory kit for the ML2 Smart mortise locks that enables Alfred locks to be charged and powered from up to 30 feet away.
- ASSA ABLOY [YALE] will showcase new solutions, re-imagined with the latest smart home technology to provide smart home access to any household. Product demonstrations will include the Yale Pro SL, the Yale Interconnected Locksets and Yale NexTouch.
- Masonite is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of interior and exterior doors and will demonstrate the first residential exterior doors to integrate power, lights, a video doorbell and a smart lock into the door system at the show.
- Silicon Labs will demonstrate its Z-Wave to Matter bridge solution leveraging its Unify SDK software solution. Additionally, Silicon Labs will showcase the latest Z-Wave 800-Series Family SoCs and Modules and MG24 Wireless SoC.
- Zooz will show the new Z-Box 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Smart Home Hub, which comes equipped with all the latest Z-Wave technology including SmartStart, S2 Security, and the 700-Series Z-Wave chip. Additionally, Zooz will showcase two new Z-Wave smart home devices that leverage the 800-Series Z-Wave chip.
The following Z-Wave Alliance members will have Z-Wave products on display via the Interop Wall at CEDIA Expo 2022: Airzone, Alfred Inc., ASSA ABLOY [Yale], DEN Smart Home, Eaton’s Wiring Devices, Ezlo, Fibaro, HELTUN, Jasco, Johnson Controls [Qolsys], Leviton, Remotec, Resideo, Schlage, Sensative Inc., STARTIS IoT, TLJ, Zipato, Zooz, and Z-Wave.me.
The Z-Wave Alliance will be Booth 20068 on the show floor.