YCD Multimedia Adds Six New Service Offerings
YCD Multimedia has launched six new service offerings aimed at monitoring, managing, hosting, automating and creating content for digital signage applications in a wide range of verticals. These services can be bundled with other YCD products or can be an a la carte element utilized in digital signage.
The six new service offerings include:
- Proactive Monitoring: This service includes an active software agent installed on each media player which provides ongoing reports, remote access, automatic alerts and problem solving.
- Content Management: YCD offers managed services for any level of content management which includes everything from a full “send-it & forget-it”, to a partial client-involved process.
- Hosting: YCD offers an all-inclusive Hosting Service for Cnario and RAMP products. YCD offers both shared or dedicated servers.
- Templates: The YCD template package for Cnario or RAMP is tailored to provide a comprehensive solution for everyday messaging needs like Birthdays, Holidays, Employees of the Month, Weather, Traffic, News, Health and Wellness and more.
- Workflow Customization: YCD leverages APIs and SDKs to build a customized workflow for all of your digital signage needs using a scheduling algorithm, to a simplified User Interface (UI) for uploading and scheduling content.
- Customized Content: YCD offers Customized Content development as an add-on for its software offering, with tailored content for any digital signage application. This includes brand-specific content, triggered experiences, interactives, templates, dynamic feeds, HTML5 and more.
All the details are here: https://ycdmultimedia.com/services.