Yamaha Unified Communications is now shipping the ADECIA ceiling solution, a customizable audio solution for meeting spaces. It includes the multi-beamforming RM-CG ceiling microphone and RM-CR audio processor, as well as Yamaha’s PoE switches and VXL Series line array speakers.
The complete solution immediately detects all components of the system and configures them to be optimized for the room environment, accounting for the location of speakers and microphones, reverberation and echo behavior. Setting up a room is done through the system’s configurator in four steps. With USB, Bluetooth, Dante and analog connections, this system can fit a variety of enterprise or meeting spaces.
- Auto-detects installed components.
- Auto-configures the devices.
- Auto-optimizes audio performance for room audio environment (reverberation characteristics, echo behavior, speaker/mic position and more).
- Constant live tracking beams search for voice when the conference room microphone and speaker system are in use.
- No dead spots.
- Room set up flexibility — no need to preprogram lobes when design changes.
- Human Voice Activity Detection.
- Noise Reduction algorithms.
- Conference room speaker system tracking.
- Adaptive acoustic echo cancellation.