XGIMI Debuts Aura Ultra Short-Throw Laser Projector at CES
XGIMI’s new 4K ultra short-throw laser projector, the Aura, just debuted at CES. The XGIMI Aura claims to project images at up to 150 inches while only being 20 inches away from the screen and uses DLP technology.
Features of the XGIMI Aura include:
- HDR10 with 2400 ANSI lumens of brightness.
- Integrated with Android TV 10 and Disney+, Hulu and Amazon Prime.
- Built-in Chromecast functionality for content casting and cross-device content syncing.
- Three HDMI ports for external devices like game consoles, cable boxes and Blu-Ray players.
- Four 15W Harman-Kardon speakers built into the Aura projector including two tweeters and two subwoofers.