Here Are the Winners of the 2019 rAVe Readers’ Choice Awards!
We are excited to announce the winners of our 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards. Our awards are different than ANY other industry awards and the stats speak for themselves:
- We had over 88,000 votes for the final awards!
- The nominations for the awards came SOLELY from you — the AV community.
- We have a system that GUARANTEES that if anyone voted twice, we didn’t count it.
- We don’t charge entry fees — we do not allow for entrants to pay fees to enter their products nor do we charge them to win an award. ALL but one other AV awards program in the industry charges an entry fee or is pay-for-play. And, as you know, pay-for-play awards are #FakeAwards!
“These awards are truly representative of the AV industry’s favorites,” commented rAVe’s founder, Gary Kayye. “We will NEVER allow anyone to pay to enter these awards. We want these to be free from biases or financial-influence. The nominations came from the AV community from all over the world. The winners should be bragging about these wins more than any other as these are truly representative of the best-of-the-best in AV products, companies and technologies.”
Each winning company will be presented with a very unique trophy (pictured above) at InfoComm 2019 in Orlando, Fla. that cost us over $200 each to produce. The trophies are handcrafted — one by one. And, NO, we don’t charge for the trophies nor do we allow sponsorships of them or these awards, ever.
So, here are the companies and products YOU chose as the best in AV for 2019:
- Favorite Overall NEW Product Launched in 2019: LG Rollable OLED
- Favorite Manufacturer-Based Training Program: Crestron
- Favorite Manufacturer Sales Support Team: Extron
- Favorite Manufacturer Technical Support Team: Kramer
- Favorite Manufacturer Social Media Presence: Zoom
- Favorite Control / Signal Processing Manufacturer: Extron
- Favorite Display Manufacturer: NEC Display Solutions
- Favorite Video Product Manufacturer: TIE: Crestron, Extron (literally, three votes separated the two winners)
- Favorite Video Product: LG OLED
- Favorite Audio Product Manufacturer: Bose Professional
- Favorite Audio Product: Shure MXA910
- Favorite Projection Screen Manufacturer: Draper
- Favorite Collaboration Board Manufacturer: Avocor
- Favorite Collaboration Software Manufacturer: TIE: Intel Unite, UC Workspace (seven votes separated these two winners)
- Favorite Mount Manufacturer: Chief
- Favorite Video Conferencing Manufacturer: Zoom
- Favorite Audio Conferencing Manufacturer: Poly
- Favorite Conferencing Product: Logitech MeetUp
- Favorite Wireless Collaboration Product: Barco ClickShare
- Favorite Cable / Connectivity Manufacturer: Belden
- Favorite Distributor: Almo Professional AV
- Favorite AV Dealer: AVI Systems
- Favorite Overall ProAV Systems Product: QSC Q-SYS
- Favorite Projector Line: Christie D4K40-RGB
- Favorite Flat-Panel Display: NEC P Series
- Favorite Video Wall Product: Samsung IF Series
- Favorite Digital Signage Product: BrightSign XD
- Favorite Rental or Staging Product: Epson Pro L Series
- Favorite AV-over-IP Product : Crestron DM NVX
- Favorite LED Company : Absen
- Favorite AV Website: AVIXA