InfoComm 2016 is the largest AV event in the United States focused on the ProAV industry, with more than 950 exhibitors and 40,000 attendees from 108+ countries.
Here’s a peek at the new features and enhancements you’ll see at InfoComm 2016:
- Seminar Package: You can register for the Seminar Package and attend your choice of more than 80+ InfoComm University seminars and workshops on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The package is $189 for InfoComm International members ($279 for non-members).
- Internet of Things (IoT) Education Program and Pavilion: All about the implications and opportunities of IoT for the AV industry.
- Digital Signage Summit: The popular digital signage conference from invidis, seen at ISE, comes stateside with a full day program covering key industry topics like 4k, digital agencies and DooH.
- Live Events Experience: Hands-on activities for live events pros, including IATSE’s Rigging Safety Demos and a new area where YOU operate the gear.
- CTS Holder Lunch and Learn: If you’ve earned your CTS, register for this networking event and meet your fellow certification holders.
- Live, Loud and Local: This networking event makes a stop in Las Vegas at the Cosmopolitan for a behind-the-scenes look at their new AV installation, followed by cocktails with your colleagues.
- Food Truck and Beer Garden: Join InfoComm Wednesday-Friday for a wide variety of lunch options and relax in a climate-controlled tent, right outside the LVCC in the parking lot.
What’s not new at InfoComm 2016? We will be there again this year, shooting Pro AV’s most extensive line-up of industry videos and they’ll all be posted here.