Waves Audio is now shipping the Waves eMotion LV1 mixer, a live digital mixing console that provides real-time audio mixing for front-of-house, monitor and broadcast engineers. Based on Waves SoundGrid technology, this software mixer delivers the superior sound quality for which Waves is renowned, as well as the convenience and speed needed in demanding live environments.
eMotion LV1 gives live engineers unprecedented control over their sound. Each of the mixer’s channels has its own plugin rack capable of running up to eight Waves and third-party plugins. This means you can mix live with hundreds of instances of your favorite plugins, all running inside the mixer itself. All plugin presets and chains saved in eMotion LV1 can be shared with the Waves MultiRack and
eMotion LV1 comes in three configurations: 64, 32 or 16 stereo/mono input channels. The mixer can be controlled by hardware control surfaces and multi-touch devices, ranging from four touchscreens to a single laptop or tablet.
eMotion LV1 uses the SoundGrid infrastructure for audio networking. It can be configured as a portable or stationary setup, and can connect to any SoundGrid-compatible I/O or server. This means that live sound engineers can easily take their mixer with them and run it anytime, anywhere — at home, in a hotel room, on the tour bus, or at the live venue. This way they can have all the time they need to work on their sessions, whether offline or with full-on audio, and make sure they are 100 percent ready for the show.
- Up to 64 stereo/mono input & 36 stereo buss/return channels
- Run eight SoundGrid-compatible plugins directly on each channel
- Standard channel processing provided by Waves eMo plugins
- Up to 16 auxes, eight audio groups (stereo/mono), L/R/C/Mono, eight matrixes
- 16 DCA faders, eight mute groups, eight user-assignable function controls
- 32-bit floating point mix engine; up to 96 kHz sample rate
- Compatible with industry-standard control surfaces
- Connect to diverse SoundGrid I/Os & drivers and to multiple DAWs
- Windows/Mac 64 bit-compatible