Waves Audio is now shipping the WSG-HY128 Card for Yamaha RIVAGE PM Series Consoles. The Waves WSG-HY128 is a card for HY slots that makes it possible to run Waves plug-ins on Yamaha RIVAGE PM series consoles at ultra-low latency, using Waves SoundGrid technology. Together with a SoundGrid DSP server, a Mac or PC, and authorized Waves plug-ins, the WSG-HY128 lets you process up to 128 channels of audio using Waves’ award-winning reverbs, equalizers, compressors, limiters, delays and more, with nearly no latency. You can also assign additional SoundGrid I/O devices to your network.
The WSG-HY128 card uses the Waves SoundGrid protocol to connect all I/O devices with the DSP server and the host computer. Multiple console synchronization and digital splits are supported using clock Sync over Ethernet (SoE).
WSG-HY128 Card features:
- Run Waves plug-ins in real time on Yamaha RIVAGE PM series consoles.
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kilohertz.
- Sample resolution: 24 bits.
- 128 channels of audio at 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz.
- Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking.
- The card can accept firmware changes/upgrades.