Waves Audio Introduces SuperRack Performer Live-Sound Plug-in Host
Waves Audio announced SuperRack Performer — a live-sound plug-in host running natively on Mac and PC. With SuperRack Performer, it claims users can now get the exact live sound they want, by just adding Waves plug-ins to live setups of any size, any budget. Waves says all you need are Waves plug-ins running on a Mac or PC connected to the mixer, with no extra hardware required.
It’s optimized for simple setup and connectivity, no matter the venue, and streamlined for live show use with efficient loading, routing, plug-in control, quick keys, MIDI-use and snapshot recall.
Insert your plugi-ns of choice for the “perfect vocal tuning & FX, tight and punchy drums, instant feedback elimination, even your favorite analog-modeled chain on the mix bus — and much more.” With SuperRack Performer, the company says users are no longer being held back by problematic gear or venues. Musicians can also now take full control of their show, with no need to compromise on their live setup. They can now give fans their studio sound on stage by using the exact plugin chains used in their recordings.
Waves SuperRack Performer Features:
- Native Waves plugin host for live performances Musicians: get your exact studio sound on stage USB sync with digital consoles; no additional cabling
- App optimized & streamlined for live show use Recall snapshots remotely using the Waves mRecall app
- Get top tier-sound at any show, of any size or budget
- Solve room problems with Waves’ specialized plugins Run up to 64 stereo plug-in racks
- Stable & reliable for live shows with minimal latency