Waves Audio Debuts CA3000-MX Commercial Audio Mixer
Waves Audio just debuted the CA3000-MX Commercial Audio Mixer, an install-ready audio mixer and processing engine that delivers sound quality for a wide range of single-room and multi-zone AV installations. CA3000-MX offers powerful mixing and built-in processing capabilities that can upgrade the sound of any installed audio system; it also offers the option to expand processing by adding plugins from Waves’ massive catalog. The CA3000-MX system is compatible with standard ASIO audio or Dante network configurations.
Waves says CA3000-MX is ideal for any corporate, commercial, government, educational or house-of-worship installation that demands high audio quality and advanced processing flexibility. Housed in a compact half-width 2U rack-mount chassis, CA3000-MX couples a powerful digital audio processing engine with an install-ready version of the industry-proven Waves eMotion LV1 mixer, supporting up to 32 stereo inputs, 24 stereo aux mix outputs plus L/R/C/M outs, and a 12×8 stereo matrix.
Integration and setup of the system is simple: CA3000-MX integrates with standard ASIO audio device drivers or with Dante Virtual Soundcard (DVS) audio networking.
Integrators can add any desired Waves plug-ins to the CA3000-MX to customize the processing to their specific needs. Waves offers a massive selection of audio processing plugins to address issues with feedback suppression, dynamics control, source leveling, noise reduction, acoustic response, broadcast streaming optimization and more.
Installations that require automatic mixing of multiple live microphones (such as corporate and government discussion panels) can also add the Waves Dugan Speech plug-in as an optional purchase. Powered by Dan Dugan’s patented voice-activated process, Dugan Speech controls the gains of multiple microphones automatically and in real-time, dramatically reducing noise, feedback and comb filtering from adjacent microphones. This capability offers integrators a solution for discussion panels, faith-based services and events, conferences and any other event involving several microphones and multiple participants.
End users can control preconfigured, fully customized audio settings using the Waves mRecall audio scene recall app to deliver superior sound quality to any commercial space.
CA 3000-MX features:
- Studio-grade audio processing quality for AV installations
- License includes an install-ready version of the Waves eMotion LV1 audio mixer
- Integrate quickly with your choice of vendor audio preamps, mics, line sources and amplifiers/speakers
- ASIO-compatible (USB or Ethernet)
- Dante-compatible (1Gb Ethernet port)
- Two versions available: 32 or 16 mono/stereo inputs
- Up to 24 stereo aux mix and L/R/C/M outputs
- 12×8 mono/stereo matrix
- Includes eMo D5 Dynamics, eMo F2 Filter, eMo Q4 Equalizer, eMo Generator plugins
- Integrates smoothly with the Dugan Speech plugin
- Supports integrator addition of Waves plugins
- Control pre-configured, customized scenes with the mRecall mobile app
- Integrator configuration: USB and HDMI/DisplayPort
- Operating environment: Windows 10 and Dante Virtual Soundcard (DVS) included
- Half-width, 2U rack- or surface-mount chassis
- Free 1-year warranty
- Waves Commercial Audio products offer dramatically improved audio playback and intelligibility with professionally curated solutions, ready for any Dante or ASIO-based installation.