Waves Audio announces the first products of its new Waves Commercial Audio line: the Waves CA1000 and CA2000 Commercial Audio DSP Engines. According to the company, Waves Commercial Audio DSP engines dramatically improve audio playback quality and speech intelligibility in any Dante-based AV installation. Each product is a single-box software-plus-hardware solution, featuring over two dozen Waves processors, with pre-configured, integrator-ready audio processing presets. Waves CA products enable AV system integrators and installers to deliver sound quality for corporate, commercial, government, educational, entertainment, sports and house-of-worship installations.
The Waves CA1000 and CA2000 Professional DSP Engine units integrate into new or existing AV installations using Dante audio networking. Waves CA1000 and CA2000 include 19 curated audio processing presets that solve challenges with playback quality, speech intelligibility via a wide array of microphones and amplification systems, feedback elimination, voice processing without loss of tonality and more. These presets are based on over two-dozen low-latency Waves premium plug-ins, which can be further customized and stored by the integrator based on their unique room or zone requirements. They are designed to tame and control common problems at installations with media playback, wireless mics, meeting room/table mics, lectern/pulpit mics and broadcast/streaming.
Each of the presets can be customized and locked in by the installer for individual channels, groups or zones to deliver optimal results based on the IO, PA and room.
AV installers and integrators can configure the CA1000 to process up to 16×16 bidirectional audio channels, and the CA2000 can be configured to process up to 64×64 bidirectional audio channels over the Dante network.
Designed to deliver results in space-limited installations, the CA1000 and CA2000 units are either surface or rack-mountable.
- Studio-grade audio processing quality for AV installation projects
- Integrate with your choice of vendor audio controllers, mics and amplifiers/speakers using Dante
- 19 professionally pre-configured and integrator-ready AV presets
- Improves speech intelligibility without loss of tonality for many common microphones
- Automatically suppresses mic feedback
- Reduces background noise and enhances sound quality for handheld, lavalier, head-worn and table stand microphones
- Enhances and normalizes AV playback sources
- Delivers broadcast-quality audio processing for online streaming
- Dante network connectivity: 1 Gb Ethernet port (RJ45)
- Integrator configuration: USB and HDMI/DisplayPort
- Operating environment: Windows 10 and Dante Virtual Soundcard (DVS) included