Waves Audio announces eMotion LV1 Live Mixer V10 updates and new features to its digital mixing console for front-of-house, monitor and broadcast engineers.
The eMotion LV1 V10 adds support for I/O sharing, allowing FOH and monitor engineers to share stageboxes between two eMotion LV1 mixers. The V10 also introduces both shared and separate gain control modes, enabling engineers to set their nominal input levels safely and conveniently, without affecting each other. This means you can get your sources from the stage to multiple destinations at the same time, with separate gain control for each engineer and without having to split the signal with dedicated gear.
The mixer’s channel strip (its standard EQ, filters and dynamics processing) is provided by Waves eMo plugins: eMo D5 Dynamics, eMo F2 Filter and eMo Q4 Equalizer, designed for maximum clarity and efficiency in a live environment. The LV1 also integrates smoothly with the Dugan Speech and Dugan Automixer plugins (purchased separately), which are easily accessible from each LV1 channel.
You can control eMotion LV1 using industry-standard hardware controllers, multi-touch screens and diverse portable devices, from four touchscreens to a single laptop or tablet.
Other Waves LV1 V10 features include:
- eMotion LV1 video training course available online
- 64 stereo/mono input channels, 36 buss/return channels
- Run 8 SoundGrid-compatible plugins directly on each channel
- Channel strip processing provided by Waves eMo plugins
- 16 auxes (stereo/mono), eight audio groups, L/R/C/Mono, eight matrixes (stereo/mono)
- 16 DCA faders, eight mute groups, eight user-assignable shortcut keys
- Create your own custom layers for super-quick workflow
- DCA spill — populate layers with DCA-linked channels
- 32-bit floating point mix engine; up to 96 kHz sample rate
- Compatible with industry-standard control surfaces
- Integrates smoothly with the Dugan Speech automixer plugin
- Connects to diverse SoundGrid I/Os & drivers and to multiple DAWs
- FOH and monitor engineers can share the same stagebox between two LV1 mixers
- Windows/Mac 64 bit-compatible