Waves Audio has introduced the Waves Axis One, a Waves-Optimized Computer. Waves Axis One is a standardized computer, custom-designed to run Waves audio applications. Packed in a half-rack 2U case, Axis One is designed for portable for live sound, broadcast and the studio.
With its Waves SoundGrid connectivity, Axis One can act as the “brain” of a SoundGrid system, interfacing with SoundGrid I/O devices and servers. Use it at front-of-house, at monitor position, or in your broadcast AV rack — or add it to your studio for tracking, mixing and mastering.
Waves Axis One features:
- Computer optimized to run Waves software applications
- Intel i5 8600 Processor
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB SSD internal storage
- Windows 10
- Two HDMI ports, one DisplayPort
- One SoundGrid port (EtherCon connector), one Ethernet port (RJ45 connector)
- Eight USB2/USB3 ports, one USB-C port
- Rack-mountable case, 2U half-rack
All the tech specs are here.