Wall-Smart is introducing several additions to its line of mounting solutions. Wall-Smart will also be hosting personal “booth” tours online for systems integrators, designers, architects and builders to see the latest releases. Each 15-minute tour will be customized to suit the specific interests of the attendee. The products will be showcased in a booth-like setting and installed in a variety of different wall and ceiling surfaces.
Wall-Smart says its new wall and ceiling mounts are custom-designed and engineered for a precise fit of a specific home tech product. Integrators can install devices such as tablets, touch screens, light switches, voice assistants, security cameras and networking components into new construction and retrofit projects.
Wall-Smart offers new mounts that recess touch screens from Control4, Crestron, Russound and URC flush with the wall surface. Versions for installation in new construction, retrofit and solid-surface wall applications are available, as well as retrofittable low-profile bezels in standard black, white or unpainted. They can be custom-finished to match the texture and color of the surrounding wall surface.
Other new additions to the Wall-Smart line are mounts customized for devices from these home systems manufacturers:
- Alisse keypads from Lutron — Recessed mounts are flush with the wall surface.
- Josh Nano voice assistant microphone from Josh.ai — The Nano mount sinks the disc-shaped voice assistant microphone flush with the ceiling or wall surface. The mount can recess into any drywall or plaster surface.
- Wi-Fi access points (APs) from Ruckus, Araknis, and Ubiquiti — Wall-Smart’s newest AP mount tucks the device above a surface. An attachable cover, which installs flush with the ceiling surface, can be painted to match. Specifications for each product line are as follows:
- Customized for Ruckus Wi-Fi 6 access points, including the R850, R730, R720, R710, R650, R610, R600, R550, R510, R320 and R310.
- Customized for Araknis AN-510-AP-I-AC and AN-810-AP-I-AC access points.
- Customized for Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO access points.
- Fibonacci keypads from Basalte.
- Horizon keypad and 70 Series touch screens from Crestron.
- Crestron’s Horizon HZA-PWR electrical receptacles — New mounting hardware enables a common household device that typically protrudes from baseboards and walls to sit flush with surfaces.
- Contemporary Lighting keypads from Crestron — New mounts are designed with 1- and 2-gang options available for new construction and solid surface applications.
- T4 touch screens from Control4 — Available mounts are for 8- and 10-inch touch screens for new construction, solid surface and retrofit applications.
- Echo low-voltage keypad from Savant.
- IPMX-W40F-IRW2 and W20F-IRW2 security cameras from IC Realtime — New mounts downplay the appearance of IPMX-W40F and IPMX-W20F security cameras, leaving only the lens exposed and trimmed nicely with a faceplate.
- Adorne light switch from Legrand — Recessed mounts are flush with the wall surface.
- iPad Pro 11-inch Generation 3 and iPad Pro 12.9-inch Generation 5 from Apple — New construction and retrofit mounting options with a quick-release feature and built-in POE to USB converter to keep the device fully charged.