Las Vegas, June 7th, 2016 – VuWall Technology is pleased to announce TRx, its newest software platform, designed for AV integrators and operators alike, who need to deploy and manage small to large-scale AV networks of encoder and decoder boxes. The TRx software platform makes it easy to configure, to operate, and to maintain a pool of encoders/decoders on an AV network.
Distributing AV content through an IT network brings not only a lot of flexibility but also some complexity to projects. Hence, a simple and intuitive management platform is needed.
VuWall TRx offers two distinct modes: device configuration and operation
- Device configuration:
- Automatic detection of networked devices
- Import & Export device configuration for easy interoperation with on-site IT teams
(Assigning static IPs to devices, etc.)
- Drag & Drop grouping by floors & zones for easy multi-room configuration
- High system availability through multi-node redundancy.
- Easy configuration of presets through drag and drop
- Edit presets in real-time or offline for future use
Advanced filter groups for easy organization of encoder and decoder devices.
Just like all other VuWall products, VuWall’s TRx is open to multiple hardware platforms. It supports not only the new VuWall VSIP-4K encoders/decoders, but also the Matrox Maevex products, SVSi products and all encoders and decoders based on the Aptovision’s BlueRiver NT platform.
Support for additional brands of decoders/encoders is currently in development and the list will continue to grow as manufacturers provide us with their APIs.
Seeing is believing
Come and see us for a personal live demo at booth N1269 at InfoComm Las Vegas.
Our product management and sales team will be most happy to welcome you and answer all questions you may have.