VUE Audiotechnik has added the hm-115 into its hm-Class of high definition stage monitoring systems. Slotting between the hm-112 and hm-212 in both output and physical size, the new hm-115 is designed for a more compact design but want additional low-frequency extension. Using beryllium-infused HF transducers, the hm-115 is a fully integrated, electro-acoustic monitoring system.
hm-115 features include:
- Neodymium HF compression driver with 4” (100 mm) voice coil and Truextent beryllium diaphragm for exceptional high-frequency clarity and output
- Integrated electro-acoustic system with rack mount V4 Systems Engine that provides specially configured DSP and massive power output for quick setup
- Optimized coverage for real-world stage monitoring use
- Full network monitoring and control via SystemVUE Software (Mac, Windows and iOS).
- Very low-profile and rugged birch ply-hardwood enclosure with 12-layer coating Dura-Coat LX finish
Here are the details.