Vivitek today introduced the LED HD Qumi Q6, a WXGA pocket projector with 800 ANSI lumens and capable of projecting an image up to 90’’ diagonal (in the dark). The Q6 also uses an LED light source that’s spec’d at 30,000 hours of use.
The Q6 uses the MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) connection port for video and audio content. From any MHL-enabled mobile device, such as smartphone or tablet, it is possible to reproduce its screen onto a large screen area while charging it with the MHL cable (included). For those who prefer to project directly from the Q6 (without connecting any device), an embedded media player can display documents, photos, videos and audio files.
Small, light and slim, the pocket sized Q6 is the perfect companion for sharing content from mobile devices. The size of a paperback book, and with a weight of only 475 grams and a thickness of 34 millimeters, the Q6 can be conveniently carried around in a purse, briefcase or backpack.
Other specs include:
- Native WXGA (1280×800) resolution with high definition 720p compatibility
- 800 ANSI lumens and 30,000:1 contrast ratio
- Wirelessly stream and all types of content
- Display contents directly from a USB flash drive or from the on board memory
- Advanced display connectivity including HDMI, USB and internal Wi-Fi
- 3D compatibility with DLP Link and HDMI 1.4b Blu-Ray support for dazzling and realistic life-like images
- Built-in 2 watt audio speaker with multiple audio ports for easy device connection
- Touch-sensitive keypad with illuminated back-lit controls
- Mobile remote control app (Andriod/iOS) for control of the projector’s functions and features
- Available in seven colors including black, white, light blue, red, orange, gold and charcoal gray
The new Qumi Q6 pocket projector will be available from September 2015 and here are all the specs.