Vivitek launched a new large venue WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution projector, the DU6675, at next week’s ISE show in Amsterdam. Designed for high-end installation and ruggedized applications, it’s spec’d at 6000 ANSI lumens and a contrast ratio of 3000:1.
As a dual lamp projector, the DU6675 is able to display larger/brighter images beyond what a single lamp can produce. The dual lamp technology automatically switches the projector to single lamp mode when one of the lamps goes out, ensuring usage without any interruptions.
The powered zoom, focus and lens shift features allow for easy adjustment and movement. HDBaseT allows for digital image and control signals to be sent up to 100m over 1 single network cable.
- Dual-lamp switching technology
- Interchangeable lenses and color wheels
- 1-chip DLP and BrilliantColor technologies
- 6000 ANSI Lumens of brightness with a 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Native WUXGA (1920×1200) 16:10 Full HD resolution
- Built-in 12V trigger for screen or blind control
- 3D ready via DLP Link Technology and direct 3D on HDMI
- HDBaseT/RJ45 Connector for image, control and network monitoring over TCP/IP network
- Vertical and Horizontal Keystone correction