Vivitek has announced that it will release a free upgrade for its NovoTouch Collaborative touch panels. Available now for users of the NovoTouch 4K-UHD touch screens, the update adds a host of collaboration features for UCC applications including full BYOD support and connectivity.
The new firmware upgrade brings added functionality to Vivitek’s popular NovoTouch, including:
- Remote meetings — NT LiveScreen function — allows screen mirroring to multiple NovoConnect devices. The NovoTouch content can be streamed in real-time to other NovoTouch or NovoEnterprise devices.
- Android Device support for Full Screen Mirroring via the NovoPresenter app
- Improved compatibility with productivity tools including Microsoft Office applications and PDF documents
- Install applications directly from the app store, to personalize the NovoTouch environment.
- New Google Classroom support for education.
- Complete integration of NovoDS — a digital signage content and management software
- Centralized Management functionality enables settings to be changed locally or remotely for added user convenience.
- Newly-added MDM (Mobile Device Management) capability enables corporate IT departments to tightly manage NovoTouch’s operations and maintenance.
- Enhanced data security provided by AES-256 encryption.
NovoTouch collaborative touch panels are available in 65”, 75” and 86” sizes and are priced at £2,200, £3,800 and £5,500 respectively. Here are the specs.