Vidyo, Inc., a telepresence company, this month announced it will deliver extended interoperability with Microsoft Lync, which will enable organizations that use Microsoft Lync to offer employees accessibility to the Vidyo platform. The VidyoConferencing infrastructure provides continuous presence video layout to the Lync client as well as enables Lync interoperability with legacy systems and Vidyo endpoints at price points and scale not available today, according to the company.
This enhanced support will allow Lync users to work with Vidyo’s multipoint, HD video conferencing with the choice to use the most suitable endpoint for their collaboration meetings.
The new offerings allow users:
- Continuous presence within Lync window allowing user defined/selected layout
- Connectivity across enterprises using Vidyo and Lync federation and presence
- Ease of dialing into multi-party, multi-device and multi-vendor video conferences
- Access to Vidyo conferences from anywhere using any “off-the-shelf” device
- Low cost and high scale for interoperability in hybrid environments
For more information about the company’s telepresence offerings, click here: http://www.vidyo.com