Verizon Business Announces Corporate Educational Resources for BlueJeans
Verizon Business announced BlueJeans for Corporate Learning and Training, including new Meetings features to promote program visibility and engagement. Building on the company’s existing use cases for remote and hybrid learning, the BlueJeans for Corporate Learning and Training feature set was designed working closely with Verizon’s Global Learning and Development (GL&D) organization to address the most pressing needs for a virtual-first, instructor-led synchronous training solution.
BlueJeans Corporate Learning and Training aims to provide instructors with a unique dashboard view that presents course participants alongside all the necessary training and management tools to promote better course engagement and collaboration.
Participant engagement is a core element of an effective learning environment. Going beyond just meeting virtually, BlueJeans for Corporate Learning and Training claims to increase opportunities for everyone to engage during a live session and allows trainers to achieve best outcomes through inclusive collaboration. New features that build on management, inclusivity and engagement include:
- Dashboard View: The BlueJeans Dashboard is designed to provide a full snapshot of everything that’s going on in the learning session, save teachers’ time from the administrative duties of online instruction and provide quick access to classroom management tools.
- Large Meeting Capacity: BlueJeans Meetings now accommodates up to 1,000 participants per meeting to scale program reach and effectiveness.
- Collab Board: With simultaneous co-creation for up to 25 users, participants can bring course ideas, thoughts, and content together using the BlueJeans Collaboration Board. Out-of-meeting access provides additional opportunities for learning outside of the classroom.
- Simultaneous Interpretation: Delivering simultaneous and/or relay interpretation for attendees in up to 5 concurrent channels, interpreters have the flexibility to set their incoming and outgoing languages, along with volume and audio mix.
- Hard Mute: To minimize disruptions, administrators can disable the mic or video stream for all participants and prevent participants from unmuting.
- Weather Person Mode: Overlaying the presenter on top of the content being shared in the meeting will enable facilitators to create a more inclusive experience.
- Closed Captioning in Five Languages: Further driving participant inclusivity, automated closed captioning will soon be available in five languages.