Utelogy launched an all-new U-Manage, the platform’s management, monitoring and analytics portal, today at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2019 in Amsterdam.
U-Manage provides enterprise-wide visibility to rooms, equipment, issues, performance and usage. It tracks all connected devices and delivers insights on those devices and the system as a whole, to enable more informed support and investment decisions to optimize the performance of rooms, real estate and equipment. The Utelogy platform is vendor-agnostic to deliver the operational agility necessary for today’s enterprise. U-Manage allows organizations to centrally manage its entire AV infrastructure for better efficiency, cost savings and improved up-time.
As a core part of Utelogy’s centralized approach to deploying and managing AV systems, the new features of U-Manage include:
- Re-designed user-interface and navigation
- Managed Service Provider portfolio overviews and individual customer views
- Customized dashboards to display system information in a visual manner
- Data-filtering by location, date, time and device
- Extensive report library including asset reports, firmware, warranty, utilization and more
- Configurable alerts and notifications
- Rest APIs and data connectors to expedite third party development including BI platforms.
Utelogy is at ISE 2019 in stand 14-M170 and here are the details.