Userful Corporation Releases New ‘Emerald Signage’ Application
Userful Corporation announced the release of a new corporate signage application as a part of its Visual Networking Platform—Userful Emerald Signage. The Emerald Signage application sits at the front-end of the Visual Networking Platform and enables corporate end users — from the heads of HR departments to communications managers or administrative staff.
As part of Userful’s Visual Networking Platform, IT departments can integrate Userful Emerald Signage into its network infrastructure while maintaining administrative control, ensuring data privacy and network security. Userful’s Visual Networking Platform gives the IT department the management tools and control it needs while Userful Emerald Signage delivers content creation and management capability to each individual department.
Emerald Signage features a native Content Management System (CMS) application, which simplifies the creation, management and display of content through a cloud-based intuitive interface.
- Canvas Content Creator: create custom posters and signage layouts from over 400 templates and combine images, videos and widgets in a single view. Includes QR Code Generator, enabling touchless interactivity.
- Role-Based Permissions & Access Control: gives administrators full control over who is allowed to deploy and manage content.
- One-Click App Integration: include widgets and apps to canvases—including YouTube, Twitter, Weather, RSS, News and more.
- Global Management: Provision, manage and monitor displays or video walls anywhere in the world through the cloud.
- Any source, anywhere, any time: provides multiple ways to stream content onto any screen, including secure local HDMI sources, VNC and RDP.
- Integrated into Userful’s platform: deploy using on-premise and cloud or hybrid infrastructure with commercially available, off-the-shelf-hardware ensuring maximum flexibility and reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).