URC introduced the MX-990 remote that allows programmers flexibility in graphic design and layout. Graphics are stored on remote and archived in PC. The MX-990 uses popular, bulletproof Narrow-Band RF and is fully file compatible with URC’s MX-980 remote control.
- Fully customizable color 2.4″ LCD screen
- Graphics are stored on remote, so when uploaded from remote to PC the graphics are sent to the PC for archival purposes
- Can run MX-980 files so programming steps are saved
- Uses Narrow-Band 418 MHz RF radio frequency
- Works with all URC 418 MHz RF Base Stations (MRX-350, MRF-260)
- Includes rechargeable battery and charging cradle