URC and Colorbeam Team Up for Control of Colorbeam’s DMX GATEway Processor
URC and Colorbeam Lighting announced a new phase of collaboration in smart residential and commercial automation technology. Starting immediately, URC and Colorbeam Lighting have created “seamless control of Colorbeam’s DMX GATEway processor and compatible devices with Total Control, URC’s residential and commercial automation platform.” This integration includes native use cases in Total Control’s Scenes menus allowing events to control multiple systems and devices.
The companies say that by combining the power of systems and devices creates a new age of smart home and office environments for URC’s dealer community and end users. Key benefits include:
- Unified, Seamless Integration – As part of URC’s Total Control Modules, users can simply automate and control multiple lighting zones and devices without the need for multiple remotes or control devices.
- Seamless Remote Access and Control – Allows for convenient control on-site, or through the URC user interfaces, or the Total Control app allows multiple room control.
- Voice/Hands-Free Control – URC’s voice commands through Total Control interfaces, Amazon Alexa or Google Home allow two-way communication with simple homeowner operation.
- Create Robust Scenes – With professional programming, users can launch scenes that create the perfect environment. Examples include a “Good Morning” or “Goodnight” scenes that adjust climate and lighting devices.
- Simplified Automation Programming – Professional programming is fast and easy through URC’s dealer community.
- Energy Efficiency – Helps homeowners understand energy usage and ways to reduce costs.