URC and Lenbrook International Partner for Integration of Total Control and BluOS
URC and Lenbrook International, developers of the BluOS music management and operating system and parent company of Bluesound and NAD Electronics, announced today what they are calling “a new phase of collaboration in smart home technology.” Starting immediately URC and BluOS have partnered to create integrations between Total Control, URC’s residential and commercial automation platform, and BluOS. This collaboration allows seamless control of high-definition audio streaming via URC’s control products to BluOS-enabled products from Bluesound, Bluesound Professional, NAD Electronics, DALI Loudspeakers and Monitor Audio.
The BluOS module provides two-way control and feedback of all BluOS devices. This Total Control 2.0 module features a number of insightful innovations developed directly by URC such as:
- Macro integration via two-way module commands and automation capabilities with Device Events.
- Compatibility with any Total Control or Total Control Flex system.
- Ability to assign a different Default Player to any/each interface.
- Discovery and display of all supported BluOS devices in the system.
- Source distribution such as a NODE 2i Wireless Multi-Room Hi-Res Music Streamer.
- Ability to generously configure and control macros and user settings — and more.
This new URC BluOS Music Player Two-Way Module is available for download in the URC Dealer Portal and at http://www.bluesound.com/downloads and on the NAD Electronics website here: https://support.nadelectronics.com/hc/en-us.