Last year at this time I decided to take a look at the UCC space prior to InfoComm 2015, which also involved interviews with notable executives in UCC.
As we’re about a month before this year’s show, it’s that time again.
Experience the latest collaboration and conferencing solutions in the Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) Pavilion!
You’ll see technologies such as:
- Videoconferencing and telepresence systems
- Remote worker / teleworker technologies
- Cloud services
- Unified communications and collaboration technologies
- Networked interactive whiteboards
- Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) providers
- Videoconferencing as a service (VCaaS) providers
- Managed services providers
- Collaboration system integrators ICT service providers
— IMCCA (@THEIMCCA) May 3, 2016
We’ve already seen huge developments in the space beginning late last year with Cisco’s announced intent to acquire Acano (which was completed in January) up until the recent announcement concerning Mitel and Polycom. Many technology advancements have occurred as well as partnerships, most recently Videxio and Ricoh to offer a cloud videoconferencing service.
Like last year, I will be conducting interviews prior to InfoComm with UCC industry executives about their companies, solutions, innovations and much more. Here’s the first of the 2015 recordings with Jordan Owens, VP of Architecture at Pexip.
Make sure you catch this InfoComm UCC #ICWebinar presented by Jordan on 5/4:
— Pexip (@PexipInc) May 2, 2016
I’ll also be posting content during the show as I visit with company executives and representatives there –
— Corey Moss (@Cbmoss) April 24, 2016
– and more.
There will also be AV Power Up podcasts this month with UCC industry guests.
Watch for the first interview in this series this week.