London, UK, 13/05/2020: Leading Enterprise Video, IPTV and Digital Signage manufacturer, Tripleplay, has released its latest software platform, Caveman 3.0, bringing an unrivalled level of integration and unparalleled feature capabilities to the AV/IT market.
With 25 new features and improvements and enhancements across the platform, one of the platform’s most significant software releases to date. Tripleplay has continued to develop even more simple innovations, ensuring that our clients, both future and existing, have a reliable and future proof platform for enterprise video, IPTV and digital signage.
Some of the features available in the release include:
- 6-Way Multiview Video Streaming on a single endpoint
- Social Media Plugin and display for Digital Signage
- TripleView server monitoring for multiple site rollouts
- Map View in TripleClient for easy viewing and controlling of endpoints
- Multicast to Unicast video streaming support
- Closed Caption Processing and Subtitle Upload for Videos
- SAML Authentication for User Management pages
- Optimization of video playback, enabling quality integrated IPTV and digital signage delivery
Tripleplay CEO, Steve Rickless, commented on the release saying, “Tripleplay is always ambitious when it comes to software releases and I am extremely proud that, despite many engineers now working remotely, the team has been able to release all new features and enhancements as planned for Caveman 3.0.
“We continue to push the boundaries of our market, leading the way for other manufacturers in our industry and making sure we support and meet the needs of our growing customer-base.”
Tripleplay’s Caveman 3.0 software release is available now through Tripleplay’s Authorised Partners and local distributors.