Tripleplay Launches Multiview Multicast Streaming Feature for Its Digital Signage Product
Tripleplay just launched a new six-way multiview multicast streaming feature for its TripleSign digital signage product ahead of ISE 2020. Six-way Multiview will be available as part of Tripleplay’s Caveman 3.0 software release and will allow end users to simultaneously stream up to six multicast videos on one single endpoint, a game-changer in video delivery for the AV/IT market.
Tripleplay will be demonstrating this feature for the first time at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE 2020). Some of the applications of this feature include:
- Live news streams or mission-critical business feeds in finance or media corporations
- Multiple camera angles at a sports match or stadium
- Live video streams at a Network Operation Centres (NOC)
- Engaging video wall configuration for a company office
- In-house monitoring stations
Multiview is not available on all digital signage media players but here are the details.