Triad Speakers is now shipping its Nano OnWall LCR 3.0, a three-channels-in-one passive loudspeaker system (soundbar) for today’s ultra-slim TVs. The company’s thinnest soundbar to date, the $1,200 Nano measures 1.6-inches deep (including grille) by 3.25 inches high and is available in both custom widths and paint finishes and it includes a wall mounting bracket as well as brackets to mount directly to the TV.
The Nano LCR 3.0 represents the first of a new series of ultra-compact sound bars from Triad that utilizes this new design process using extruded aluminum. The speaker is manufactured to order in Triad’s modern factory in Portland, Ore. In addition to custom paint-matching, the company offer optional (at extra cost) custom-sizing in widths to match the length of the video display.
- Dimensions (inches): 44 (w) x 3-1/4 (h) x 1.6 (d)
- Frequency Range: 190Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Recommended Amp Power: 75 – 125 watts
- Nominal impedance: 6 ohms
- Sensitivity: 84dB (2.83v, 1m)
- Drivers: Six all-new 2-inch scan-speak drivers; three proprietary 1-inch cloth SB dome tweeters