The Digital Signage Federation (DSF) announced the new committee chairs that will lead the programmatic development for the organization in 2016. In addition to the executive committee, which is directed by the DSF’s bylaws to be comprised by the DSF chairman, vice chair, secretary/treasurer and immediate past chair, the four standing DSF committees and 2016 appointed co-chairs are:
- Membership Committee
• Len Dudis, Corporate Vice President, IT, Seaworld Parks & Entertainment
• Sandi Stambaugh, Vice President, Product Management, Synnex Corp.
- Education Committee
• Paul Fleuranges, Vice President, Corporate Communications, NYC Transit
• Ryan Cahoy, Managing, Director, Rise
- Advocacy & Outreach Committee
• Oliver Vagner, Senior Director Data Analytics & Restaurant Solutions, TGI Fridays
• Brian McClimans, Vice President, Global Business Development, Peerless-AV
- International Committee
• Jeff Kent, Chief Technology Officer, Cineplex Entertainment
• Manolo Almagro, Managing Director Digital & Retail Technology, TPN Advertising
Respective committee co-chairs, which represent both end-user and supplier organizations are now expanding these committees for the purpose of attaining a better cross-section of participants to help plan and work toward the organization’s goals for 2016. Each committee may also direct the work of sub-committees for specific projects, to develop advantageous programs for DSF members or recommend policy or other improvements to the board of directors.
To become involved or to find out more about the direction one or more committees will be taking, please contact DSF Executive Director Brian Gorg.