At NAB, Audio-Technica is showing its System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System featuring a compact design that’s available in handheld, lavalier and body-pack configurations. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, the System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System Features:
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality
- Dependable performance
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- 3.5 mm (1/8″) output jack with switch to select between TRS balanced and unbalanced (dual mono)
- Features convenient rechargeable internal battery
- Receiver and transmitter battery level displays
- Removable antennas
- Camera shoe mount
- 1/8″ headphone jack with volume control
The System 10 Camera-Mount Digital Wireless System is available in the following configurations:
- ATW-1701 body-pack system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1001 body-pack transmitter. U.S. MSRP: $379.95
- ATW-1701/L lavalier system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1001 body-pack transmitter, MT830cW omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone. U.S. MSRP: $449.95
- ATW-1702 handheld system: ATW-R1700 receiver, ATW-T1002 unidirectional dynamic microphone/transmitter. U.S. MSRP: $399.95.
The AT8691 Camera Shoe Dual Mount makes it capable of mounting two ATW-R1700 System 10 digital wireless receivers to a camera’s hot shoe, or to a tripod or other device with a ¼” screw. Comes with 280 mm (11.0″) AT8351 dual mono to stereo coiled cable (dual 3.5 mm mono mini-plugs to 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug), allowing you to use one receiver to capture left channel audio, the other to capture right channel audio and feed both into the camera’s audio input. (U.S. MSRP: $59.00). The AT8350 3.5mm TRS (male) to XLR (male) audio cable (0.5 m, 19.7″) with balanced output allows the System 10 output to be plugged into professional balance XLR inputs. (U.S. MSRP: $21.50).
Here are the detailed specs.