In expanding focus on North American growth through acquisition, Stampede parent Exertis International announced several key executive appointments. The appointments will help the company to achieve its long-term growth objectives across all of its business units, according to Exertis.
Effective immediately, Clive Fitzharris assumes the position of managing director. Fitzharris has been head of group strategy and development for DCC plc since 2017 and is a board member of DCC Technology. He joined DCC in 2009 as head of development for its Energy Division, which over 8 years, tripled in profits and entered ten new countries. In addition, Fitzharris was responsible for that division’s oil distribution activities on mainland Europe.
In accepting the new position, Fitzharris said, “I am delighted to join DCC Technology and look forward to leading and driving our global ambitions. We have a great team of highly experienced leaders committed to delivering for our partners and committed to international expansion.”
- Stampede Senior Vice President of Finance Denis Tobin has also been promoted to serve as the international finance director of the DCC Technology Group. He will support Fitzharris in building the company’s international financial compliance and governance while supporting the commercial expansion of the international business.
- John Dunne has joined the company as both the DCC Technology Group chief commercial officer and chief financial officer for North America.
Also, within Exertis International, the managing directors leading the businesses across the world include:
- Marty Szpiro — Exertis | Jam
- Kevin Kelly — Stampede, Exertis ProAV Australia and Exertis | Mobile Living
- Eric Bousquet — Western Europe Commercial – Exertis | ProAV
- Dick Engels — Amacom in the Benelux
- Daniel Johnsson — Exertis | Nordics
- Fabrice Pierga — Exertis | France
- Michael McGinley — Exertis | Arc Telecom in the Middle East
Stampede President and CEO Kevin Kelly said, “Denis and John have a depth of experience that will bring greater insight to the international team as we expand our growth objectives and Clive’s experience in growing businesses globally is going to help us continue to identify key North American distributors that share our core values and commitment to providing high value-added services to our customers. North America’s continued growth through acquisition is a strategic goal of the company’s global business development efforts. We look forward to engaging with distributors who want to join us on this remarkable journey.”