A last week, I had the great pleasure of taking part the AVWeek podcast series hosted by Tim Albright.
First of all, let me say that it’s the only place where high-fiving the Jolly Green Giant is legitimate AV talking point!
This particular episode featured Adrian Boyd and Craig MacCormack. Together we covered everything from Black Friday’s effect onProAV to Amazon’s Fire tablet and the iPad.
In fact, here’s a list of all the topics we covered:
- Tablets – Amazon Fire vs. iPad
- Roscor’s move to consulting
- Augmented Reality
- Digital Signage
- Medical AV
- New solar panel technologies
- Impending Android remote control battle
- Biscotti (home VTC, not the coffee cookie)
- Handling Extron’s press release for the “Half-Rack” system
- Death of the CRT mounts (RIP)
AV news, humor and banter — it’s a great way to get a sample of the pulse of AV directly from the industry professionals. I’d personally like to thank Tim for the opportunity and welcome more in the future. If you haven’t listened to it yet, Find Episode 16 here!