SpinetiX, at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), will announce new business, technology and product innovations. Building on the success of SpinetiX ARYA, introduced 18 months ago, SpinetiX expands its cloud-based services providing more businesses access to the benefits of digital signage. In addition to the already existing fully functional FREE Discovery plan, SpinetiX launches two new plans with more features and increased flexibility:
- Premium plan — designed for end-users wishing for more features and flexibility
- Enterprise plan — designed for resellers and AV integrators to offer added value services to end users.
SpinetiX ARYA is an important piece of the new solution offered by SpinetiX, integrated right at its foundation. It answers end customers’ evolving needs by combining the ease of use of a cloud platform with added value services, on-demand features and flexibility delivered by the SpinetiX channel ecosystem.
SpinetiX partnered with Intel for DSOS by SpinetiX, an operating system (OS) designed for digital signage and running on a range of PC client intel platforms. This special-purpose OS — trademarked by SpinetiX — is lean, high-performance and continually secured. It is maintained by a dedicated engineering team at SpinetiX with more than a decade of experience in hardened, secure devices and operating systems. Compared to a general-purpose OS, DSOS by SpinetiX comes with a number of benefits for both the end customer and the reseller:
- Increased security and reliability significantly reduce maintenance and other overhead costs
- Superior optimization for digital signage ensures flawless support for the most diverse and demanding signage scenarios.
Today, this vision translates into Intel-based architectures running DSOS and enabling SpinetiX ARYA cloud-services on qualified devices such as Intel NUC.
SpinetiX is also debuting its 4th generation of HMP — HMP400 media player. Just like its predecessors, HMP400 is a commercial-grade media player with a fan-less solid-state design designed for 24/7 over a long period of time (10 years). This new generation of HMP is the most versatile HMP ever released which now supports 4K at 60 fps, Power over Ethernet (PoE), Wi-Fi and HTML5.
SpinetiX ARYA comes integrated by default in the new HMP400 player providing for cloud-based digital signage right from the start. In addition, users have the option to progressively activate 3 modes of use:
- WIDGETS: full capability to deliver data-driven digital signage with 250+ widgets designed to connect end-customer data to any display.
- KIOSK: interactive dashboards and content for kiosk made possible with full HTML5 support.
- SYSTEMS: the power of integrated technology with 3rd-party systems such as security cameras, sensors and more.
All of this will be in the SpinetiX booth 8-E270 at Integrated Systems Europe or you can see it now here.
Here’s a video we shot of ARYA from SpinetiX at ISE 2020: