Spectrum Industries just introduced its newest lectern, the SLIM Lectern. The SLIM Lectern is Spectrum’s thinnest lectern that claims to be able to convert any classroom into a lecture hall. Its two shelves can store and hold laptops, iPads and other learning materials and it features AV cutouts and racks for integrating any third-party AV gear.
- Removable audience-side panel provides access to internal equipment
- Angled work surface provides privacy and styling
- One 2″ cable grommet on work surface provides cable access to user
- Scratch and impact-resistant high-pressure laminate top provides a durable, useful work surface for instructors
- Small footprint fits into any classroom space
- Optional customizable logo panel simplifies adding or changing logos
- Optional 3″ swivel Twin-Wheel (TW) casters provide mobility or glides
- Optional shelf provides convenient extra storage
- Optional removable rack cube (6RU front and rear)
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified, meets or exceeds applicable ANSI-BIFMA test standards
Here are the detailed specs.