Spectrum Industries Debuts AV-Ready Lectern Aimed at Education
Spectrum Industries just introduced its newest lectern, the SLIM Lectern. The SLIM Lectern is Spectrum’s thinnest lectern that claims to be able to convert any classroom into a lecture hall. Its two shelves can store and hold laptops, iPads and other learning materials and it features AV cutouts and racks for integrating any third-party AV gear.
- Removable audience-side panel provides access to internal equipment
- Angled work surface provides privacy and styling
- One 2″ cable grommet on work surface provides cable access to user
- Scratch and impact-resistant high-pressure laminate top provides a durable, useful work surface for instructors
- Small footprint fits into any classroom space
- Optional customizable logo panel simplifies adding or changing logos
- Optional 3″ swivel Twin-Wheel (TW) casters provide mobility or glides
- Optional shelf provides convenient extra storage
- Optional removable rack cube (6RU front and rear)
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified, meets or exceeds applicable ANSI-BIFMA test standards
Here are the detailed specs.