SoundTube Entertainment, of MSE Audio, will showcase IP-enabled speakers in partnership with Audinate in booth 535 at Enterprise Connect in Orlando, Fla.
MSE Audio will exhibit SoundTube STNet speakers, featuring Dante and AES67 compatibility, at Enterprise Connect 2019. With the addition of IP addressable STNet speakers to the Audio system designer’s now have visibility and direct control over all devices on the network from beginning to end. SoundTube will show the following STNet speakers:
- IPD-SM82-EZII Indoor outdoor speaker with an 8” polypropylene woofer and 1” dome tweeter
- IPD-CM52s-BGM in-ceiling speaker with a 3.5” back can, incorporating one 5.25” polypropylene woofer and one 0.75” silk dome tweeter
- IPD4-CM62-BGM Master/Slave in-ceiling speaker incorporates one 6.5” polypropylene woofer and one 1.0” silk dome tweeter with the ability to power 3 additional passive speakers
- IPD-RS62-EZ is a 6.5” open-ceiling speaker with 6.5” coaxial driver
- IPD-XT850 is a two-way outdoor loudspeaker features one 8” polypropylene subwoofer with a 1” convex aluminum tweeter
With digital signals and power sent directly to the speakers via standard category cable, SoundTube’s IPD bi-amped speakers are DSP managed with the crossover, time correction and EQ all done in the digital domain and because they are on the Dante platform and are AES67 compatible, they are interoperable with a host of other products worldwide. They can be used with SoundTube’s ST-Net Switch II, offering up to 40 watts PoE to each speaker, or with standard PoE or PoE+ switches.
“Dante-enabled digital audio systems are recognized for their ability to manage the audio path seamlessly and now with STNet speakers we’ve extended the digital path all the way to the end point in an installation,” said Mike Sipe, Sales Director for MSE Audio. “Dante and AES67-functionality allow our SoundTube speakers to operate seamlessly with a host of other products worldwide. Combining incredible functionality, high-quality manufacturing and pristine sound, our SoundTube speakers are the ideal product for any commercial indoor or outdoor installation.”
Visit MSE Audio in booth 535 at Enterprise Connect at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL from March 18 to 20, 2019. MSE Audio is here.