Sony’s Pro BRAVIA displays have added connectivity to iRevo Digital Signage (iDS) cloud-based software. Supporting 4K resolution, HDR imagery, integrated support for HTML5 and open API support, Sony’s professional BRAVIA displays are available in a range of sizes and specs and digital signage templates built-in.
iRevo’s cloud-based signage solution works with the BRAVIA’s Android operating system, allowing the iDS App to install directly — eliminating the need for an additional external media player device. It also provides BRAVIA users with intuitive templates, interactive touch support, richer customization and the ability to publish from anywhere.
The iRevo Author and Manage cloud apps interact with the iRevo Android application which installs directly onto BRAVIA displays. These cloud apps run on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud and support a comprehensive list of input sources and content types for enhanced functionality. The iDS offering supports photos with animations, videos, music, documents, websites, widgets, RSS feeds and social media content, as well as content from sources that include network cameras, LAN services and live TV, making it easier to design, deploy and manage digital signage projects with ease and scale. Content, announcements and emergency messages can also be cast to BRAVIA displays via the iRevo iDS Cast mobile app for increased usability.
The key components of the AWS web applications include:
- Authoring Console – Designing and Scheduling Signage Projects
- Create and build layouts and playlists
- Set schedules and view content on timelines
- Add and manage content and share projects in real-time
- Manage and Publish Console – Devices, Users and Project Logs and Analytics
- Add and Manage users, devices and create device groups
- Publish projects and monitor devices
- Access playback screenshots, log files and content analytics for proof of play.
- iDS Play and iDS Cast Apps
- Plays signage projects on BRAVIA displays from a variety of input sources
- Captures screenshots and event logs and uploads it to AWS cloud
- Displays content, announcements and emergency messages from iDS Cast app.
The iRevo solution for Sony’s BRAVIAs was previously demonstrated at Digital Signage Expo (DSE) and InfoComm. It is regionally available now for all 2016, 2017 and current FWD and FW professional BRAVIA models, with the exception of FWD-48W650D, through a paid software license that retails for a suggested price of $429.99 for a one-year subscription or $1,529.99 for a five-year subscription.
Here are more details.