Sony Electronics Professional Display Solutions Creates Roadshow Through US, Canada
Sony Electronics’ Professional Display Solutions team is heading to 10 major cities across the United States and Canada from August 2023 through February 2024. During Sony’s AV Solutions Roadshow, attendees can experience new products and technologies including displays and display-related solutions, PTZ cameras, and line array speakers, learn about compatible partners, and speak with sales and engineering representatives. See how these solutions can be used in corporate, education, retail, transportation, government and healthcare environments, among others.
Technology highlights at Sony’s Roadshow include:
- A sampling of the latest Professional BRAVIA Displays, including the new BZ40L series which “addresses the industry’s demand for high haze and low reflection while maintaining deep blacks and high contrast,” as well as the big, bright 98-inch FW-98BZ50L, the enhanced BZ35L series, and the complete BZ30L lineup.
- The modular Crystal LED video wall which provides “spectacularly immersive, high-brightness images
- Spatial Reality Display which leverages high-speed vision sensor technology to enable a glasses-free, high-resolution 3D modeling, and visualization experience.”
- The new SRG-A40 and SRG-A12 PTZ Auto Framing cameras, with built-in “AI-powered video analytics for high-quality presentations.”
- A high-performance powered line-array speaker that delivers spectacular sound with fine beam control and flexible installation, designed specifically for large displays.
- Cloud-based Device Management Platform solution.
- Digital Signage and Control Solutions showcasing Sony’s Alliance Partners.
Locations and dates for Sony’s Professional Display Solutions Roadshow:
- Aug. 30: Chicago
- Sept. 12: Minneapolis
- Oct. 10-11: New York City
- Oct. 17: Atlanta
- Oct. 24: Boston
- Nov. 9: Houston
- Nov. 14: Seattle
- Jan. 16: Kansas City
- Jan. 30: Vancouver
- Feb. 6-7: San Diego