Sony Electronics announced Tuesday the North American launch of TEOS, a suite of new workplace management solutions that gives AV, IT and facilities managers full control over devices, signage and content across the entire workplace ecosystem. From meeting rooms to reception areas, the TEOS workplace management solutions offer a simple, scalable and cost-effective way to manage facilities in corporate and education environments.
The solutions come with a range of features and functionalities, including:
- advanced analytics
- mobile room-booking app for employees
- remote firmware updates
- universal remote control
- wayfinding capabilities
- the ability to manage and integrate video wall content
- secure visitor check-in process
Additionally, the core workplace management solutions feature a design that includes a search bar and a workplace solutions section, giving AV, IT and facilities managers the ability to customize and control all add-ons.
The full suite of solution add-ons includes:
- TEOS Reception — A cost-effective solution for organizations without a dedicated receptionist, allowing visitors to announce their arrival using a dedicated tablet or interactive touch screen.
- TEOS Connect — Enables users to present wirelessly from laptops to Sony’s BRAVIA Professional Displays. It is great for collaborative work sessions because there is no extra hardware needed — the technology is built right into pro BRAVIA models, so users are ready to go.
- TEOS Mobile — Employee mobile application for meeting management with an intuitive user interface; users can search and book meeting rooms from anywhere, without needing to be on the company network.
- TEOS Wayfinding — Wayfinding content for interactive BRAVIA and touch tablets helps users navigate and enables them to easily book rooms and access key information such as a floor map, hotspot or security location; this functionality, which takes the form of a floor map integrated into the central TEOS software, will also work for floating desks to facilitate a more seamless user journey throughout the working environment.
- TEOS TV — Empowers customers needing a corporate TV inside their company to easily create and manage IPTV channels; directly incorporated into TEOS Manage, users can capture meetings, corporate presentations or pertinent updates and display them across all offices through one central system.
- TEOS Videowall — Users can easily cut and synchronize video wall content in any configuration on Android BRAVIA or players for TEOS.
- Device compatibilities — Integrates with videoconferencing devices, including Cisco, to control and manage them remotely.
- Languages — TEOS is available in 12 languages.
The family of TEOS Workplace Solutions also includes a wireless mirroring solution, a room booking solution, visitor sign-in solution and professional corporate tablets, which, in conjunction with the Workplace Management solution, help drive efficiencies and increase productivity across workplaces. Together, the suite of TEOS Workplace Solutions helps create a workplace where employees can work smarter and more efficiently.
Sony Electronics plans to begin offering TEOS Manage in North America in December 2019.