Sony Electronics Announces AV Tech Expo 2022
Sony Electronics’ B2B group will be live and in-person Tuesday, Oct. 11 (9 a.m.-4 p.m. EDT) and Wednesday, Oct. 12 (9 a.m.-3 p.m. EDT) in New York City at the company’s second AV Tech Expo. Attendees will have access to newly announced products, as well as a sampling of the company’s most popular AV products and industry partnerships, with a focus on large display solutions.
“After the success of our inaugural AV Tech Expo, we’ve expanded our presence to create an all-inclusive experience that highlights not only Sony but key players in the display space who enable powerful turn-key digital signage solutions,” said Rich Ventura, Vice President of B2B, Sony Electronics. “This comprehensive event allows the ProAV community to come together to engage with each other, hear some exciting new audio products, as well as see some of the latest visual innovations and partnerships, in a city known for its commanding use of display technologies.”
Highlights of Sony’s AV Tech Expo include:
- A selection of the latest 4K Professional BRAVIA Displays with crisp detail and rich, vibrant colors.
- The immersive Crystal LED video wall with spectacularly high brightness.
- Laser projectors that provide detailed, high-contrast images with rich colors.
- Demos and integrated solutions from alliance partners including Appspace, Crestron, Korbyt, Navori Labs, Peerless-AV, Skykit, Spectrio and TSI Touch.
- New technology announcements to take place during the event.
- AV Tech Expo
- Tuesday, Oct. 11 — 9 a.m.-4 p.m. EDT
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 – 9 a.m.-3 p.m. EDT
- Sony Corporation
- (25 Madison Avenue, New York City)
Register for this interactive event here: pro.sony/AVExpo